Lemon Blossom Creations staff are committed to providing you with a fun-loving and safe experience. All programs must be able to comply with the following guidelines to operate. These guidelines are subject to change based on changes in local, state and federal direction related to COVID-19.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND VULNERABLE / HIGH RISK GROUP GUIDELINES
Lemon Blossom Creations Programs and events are not designed for those that are in the high risk category. Any youth or adults who fall within that category should consult with a doctor about enrolling in these programs. People of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES
We are asking all parties involved to comply with the following guidelines in order to preserve a safe and pleasant time for all. These guidelines are subject to change based on changes in local, state, and federal direction related to COVID19.
1. Hand Hygiene: Participants will wash hands often with soap & water.
2. Should participants develop any of the COVID-19 related symptoms, please notify us by phone, (925) 255-5381, or email at LemonBlossomCreations2@gmail.com. If a member of the camp has a COVID 19 confirmed participant, the other members of the group will be informed.
3. Face Covering / Masking: In accordance with Contra Costa County Health Services, Lemon Blossom Creations has updated masking guidelines for programs to optional. To learn more about current guidelines, visit Contra Costa Health Services.
SICK CHILD & SICK STAFF POLICY
- Sick children and staff are required to stay home.
- “Sick” is someone exhibiting, but not limited to the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, fever (temp 100.4 degrees F or higher), sore throat, chills, vomiting, and or diarrhea.
The camp can be cancelled due to a change in State, County or Federal guidelines.
PARENT DROP-OFF & PICK-UP POLICY
-Upon picking up and dropping off parents will form a line parallel to the front windows.
-Instructor will meet parents outside and let one student in at a time.
-Upon picking up parents will line up and the instructor will call up the child being picked up by the parent at the front of the line.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR LEMON BLOSSOM CREATIONS CAMPS/CLASSES
In the event you cancel enrollment, you will receive a refund as defined below:
Refund will be issued in the same manner payment was made.
There is a nonrefundable processing fee of $25.00 per child prior to session start date.
Cancellation request received within 3 weeks or less of start date forfeit full payment.
Cancellation requests due to illness or accident prior to the camp session start date require a physician’s written verification. Upon receipt of verification, we will issue a credit towards future camps/classes. To use the credit send us an email the day before your desired camp or class starts. If we have room we will gladly add them to the roster. Often our afternoon camps have space available.
Cancellation due to personal reasons, etc. will not receive a refund.
Thank you for choosing to spend your time with us! Lemon Blossom Creations appreciates your support.